Student Visa

We assist in Student visas including renewing visas, admission and changing courses. We assist in representing our clients with dealing with Notices of Intention to Consider Cancellation and cancellation appeal cases.

Subclass 500

Student visa

Visit Australia to participate in a course of study.

Travel to and from Australia. When you stay in Australia, you must participate in an eligible course of study and may be able to bring family members to Australia with you. Student Visa holders are generally allowed to work part-time while studying.


After successfully completing your study of at least two years in Australia, you may be eligible to apply for a Graduate Visa to work in Australia for 18 or 24 months.

Enrolment in an eligible course of study

     (full-time course in primary, high school, tertiary or higher education program)


Genuine Temporary Entrant

     (The main purpose of your temporary entry to Australia must be studying)


Language requirement

     (You should provide evidence of English language skills in order to study in Australia)


Financial requirement

     (You must be able to provide evidence that your family or spouse has enough money or regular income to support your stay and study in Australia)


Health insurance requirement

    (You and your family must have adequate health insurance - OSHC whilst studying in Australia)

Cost of applying and studying in Australia include:

Subclass 590

Student Guardian visa

Visit to support a child who holds a student visa.

Come to Australia to support and take care of more than one student visa holder who is under 18 years of age or older due to exceptional circumstances. You must provide accommodation, general welfare, and support to the nominating student. You cannot work and can apply further 590 visa only.

Identity requirement

(Must be a parent, a custodian or a nominated relative of a student studying in Australia) 


Genuine Temporary Entrant

(The main purpose of your temporary entry to Australia must be providing care and supporting the student visa holder and returning home after the student visa holder completed his/her study in Australia.)


Financial requirement

(The main purpose of your temporary entry to Australia must be providing care and support to the student visa holder and returning home after the student visa holder completes his/her study in Australia.)


Health insurance requirement

(You and your family must have adequate health insurance - OVHC during your stay in Australia)

Cost of applying and being a student guardian in Australia include:


Subclass 485

Temporary Graduate visa

A temporary visa that allows international students to live, study and work in Australia after they have successfully completed their studies.

Stay in Australia to travel, work or study for 1.5 to 4 years depending on your qualification.


* (Current Hong Kong Passport Holders may be eligible to be grant a 5 years Graduate Visa with future pathway to obtain Permanent Residence) 

Study requirement

Within 6 months, you must held student visa and completed an eligible course which is at least two academic years’ for full time study.

You were physically in Australia for at least 16 calendar months to complete the study.


Visa Requirement

You must hold an Australian visa that allowed you to study during the two years’ study.

You must hold student visa within 6 months before application.


Language requirement

You must provide valid evidence of English language skills when lodging your application.

There are several ways you can choose from:

  • You are a holder of the passport from certain countries
  • Your IELTS is overall average of 6 and at least 5 for each part.
  • Your total score of TOEFL iBT is over 64 and at least 4 for listening and reading, 14 for writing and speaking.
  • Your Pearson is overall average of 50 and at least 36 for each part.
  • Your OET has B Pass for each part.
  • Your CAE is overall average of 169 and at least 154 for each part.

Health insurance requirement

You and your family must have adequate health insurance - OVHC to cover period of your stay in Australia.

Cost of applying visa in Australia include:


Subclass 476

Skilled—Recognised Graduate visa

This visa allows recent engineering graduates to live, work or study in Australia for up to 18 months. You must have completed a degree or higher qualification from a specified institution within the past 2 years, and be under 31 years of age.

For those who have completed an engineering degree outside Australia to work and study in Australia

  • Have awarded or obtained engineering qualifications from a specified educational institution in last 2 years
  • Age: under 31 years
  • Have not held visa 485 or 476 before
  • English: IETLS 5 or equivalent (unless exempt) 

  • Visa Application Fee: refer to Department of Home Affairs
  • Our professional fee: contact us

Why Choose Us?

Our experienced team of migration experts will be able to assist clients in all migration matters.


Happy Clients


Visa Grants


Industry Experience

How it Works?

The process of our migration service.

step 1

Talk to our friendly migration experts to explore your visas available

step 2

Our migration experts will help you with your visa application relevance matters​

step 3

Our migration experts will help you lodge your visa application with the Department

Step 4

After lodge your visa our experts liaise with the department until a decision is made

step 5

After visa approval you come to Australia to start your new journal

We Provide Services

I was satisfied with your service, with prompt response and kept me informed on a regular basis during the visa application. Even though the whole process took a little bit longer however the the time for the visa to be granted was quicker than what I thought. From that I could tell the professionalism of H2 Migration's service. I will certainly recommend my friends to use your service. Thanks.

Visa Application Client

Ever since consulting H2 Migration on the Business visa (188B), I have been very grateful for the hard work and effort executed by H2 Group. The State government has since granted its approval and we are now prepared to formally lodge the application to the Department of Immigration. The firm has displayed great professionalism and patience to ensure that my queries are properly addressed.

188B Visa Client

With H2 Migration Group‘s help my cousin has been studying in Perth for one year and we have experienced many problems during this year. But H2 Migration settled the issues effectively and patiently. H2 has achieved a high reputation by their professional service and extensive experience among a large amount of international students and their parents.

Student Visa Client